The Artemis Partnership is conducting research into the impact of the global pandemic on business development activities and decision-maker expectations. We’ll be able to report on what changes there have been in new business pursuit activities. Importantly, we’ll see how the pandemic has driven buyers to change how they select providers.
The survey should take about 15 minutes to complete. The results will help you see if you’re keeping up with your competitors - and your prospects - or if you’re lagging behind. You’ll also be able to anticipate the changes you’ll need to make for the rest of 2020 and into 2021.
Buyers will gain insights into how pursuits and decision-making are changing. You’ll see whether adjustments to your RFP process might be indicated.
We are grateful for your participation. And we’d like to express our appreciation with two special offers.
1. You can request a pre-publication copy of the results with all collected data. (The published copy will have topline data only.)
2. You can also receive a free one-hour consulting session with Artemis to support your business development efforts. (One per business unit.)
Our data is being collected anonymously, regardless of whether a respondent requests either of the offers.
The research will explore high-value B2B opportunities, such as those that are important to firms in professional services, architecture and engineering, management consulting and advisory, marketing communications, construction, IT, defense and aerospace, etc. We will be able to segment data by profession/industry, by global region, by RFP frequency and value, and by company size.
Here’s the link to access the survey. If there’s anyone else in your organization who’s qualified to participate as either a “seller” or “buyer,” feel free to forward.
- Bob Wiesner, Managing Partner, The Americas
- Ian Forbes, Managing Partner, Europe
- Graham Kean, Managing Partner, Asia - Pacific